375 Wyndham St. Shepparton, 3630

Migration Law

Expert immigration advice


mmigration law is complex, and the rules regarding eligibility for different types of visas change regularly. We have qualified and skilled lawyers, who can properly assess your needs and provide you with the right legal advice and service for your visa options.

Being based in regional Victoria, we have a particular focus on Regional Employer Sponsored Migration, Partner and Family visas.

After assessing your visa options, we can help you prepare and manage your application with the Department of Home Affairs.

Migration Agents Registration Authority Code of Conduct

As such, if you are

  • A local employer, looking to sponsor an overseas skilled worker to work in your business
  • an overseas worker with professional or trade qualifications, looking to work in Australia
  • an Australian citizen or permanent resident, who has a spouse, de facto partner or fiancée overseas
  • an Australian citizen or permanent resident, who has parents or children overseas
  • an Australian sponsor or temporary resident, who has had a visa refused or cancelled, and requires assistance with an application to the Migration Review Tribunal
  • an Australian permanent resident, looking to apply for citizenship.