Assistance in moments of need
e are able to assist in all manner of criminal law matters and police prosecutions. Where someone is found guilty of an offence in Victoria penalties may range from diversion, undertakings to be of good behaviour, fines, community corrections orders, or imprisonment.
We regularly appear and act on behalf of clients with criminal matters in all Victoria Courts including the Magistrates Court, County Court, and Supreme Court.
We act for clients across an array of criminal law matters including
- Driving offences including speeding, drink / drug driving, negligent and reckless driving, culpable driving offences
- Drug offences including possession, trafficking and cultivating of illegal substances
- Assaults, including assaults where serious injury is caused
- Aggravated burglaries
- Threats to kill or cause injury
- Armed robberies
- Criminal property damage
- Sexual offences including indecent assaults, rape and incest
- Breach of intervention orders
- Manslaughter and murder matters