Workcover & Transport Accident Commission Claims
Unfortunately, workplace and motor vehicle accidents are all too common. Both can result in serious injuries, which can have a devastating impact on the financial security of an injured person and his or her family.
Ian Ritchie at Faram Ritchie Davies has 30 years' experience in assisting injured workers and motorists in pursuing their entitlements under both the WorkCover and Transport Accident legislation. Ian can assist you to pursue your entitlements to:
- Weekly payments
- Reimbursement of medical expenses, including doctor’s accounts, physiotherapy and chemist
- Reimbursement of out of out of pocket expenses, in regard to home help and gardening services
- Disputes in relation to ongoing entitlement to benefits, through either the Accident Compensation Conciliation Service or the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal
- ‘No fault’ lump sum compensation for permanent impairment
- Common law damages for pain and suffering and income loss, in situations where a person has been injured as a result of the negligence of third party
- Pursuing lump sum entitlement under your superannuation policy, for total and permanent disability.
The WorkCover and Transport Accident Commission laws are complex and change regularly, so it is important that you get the right advice.